Top Gun Supply in Chesterland

Commercial sales are permitted in this forum IF they are products or services directly related to the firearms community and all rules posted within are followed.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

daddywaggs

Top Gun Supply in Chesterland

Post by daddywaggs »

The retail store at 306 and 322 in Chesterland is open Saturdays 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM. We carry the full line of Sigs, H&K, Glock, Kimber as well as stock Wilson Combat and Ed Brown customs, so no waiting. We also have a large inventory of AR-15's, AK's etc. as well as parts and accessories for hand guns and long guns. Please visit our website at http://www.topgunsupply.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; for our complete inventory.
Glock Rock

Re: Top Gun Supply in Chesterland

Post by Glock Rock »

Great news - best of luck! I've ordered from you quite a few times and received great service. it will be nice to avoid shipping charges.

When that 68" of Chesterland snow melts in June I'll definitely visit :wink:
oldmic
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by oldmic »

I've ordered several times as well; always received great service and quick delivery!
Factory Certified SIG SAUER Armorer
NRA Certified Instructor: pistol, home firearm safety, RSO

"Of the four wars in my lifetime, none came about because the U.S. was too strong." - Ronald Reagan
mreising

Post by mreising »

Good guys to deal with, I've bought a couple of Milt Sparks holsters from them. Quick shipping.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
45Automatic

Post by 45Automatic »

wow, you carry a lot of AR15 stuff!! I will be in to check you out. :D
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin
Top Gun Supply

Post by Top Gun Supply »

We just moved around the corner to 8555 Mayfield Rd. The retail store is still under construction, but we hope to be open in about 2 weeks.
http://www.topgunsupply.com
Milt Sparks Holsters
Blade-Tech Holsters
Meprolight/Tru-Glo/ LPA/Dawson
Mec-Gar
Sig Sauer
EChryst

Post by EChryst »

I'll be excited to see the upgrade. The other storefront was a bit tight, but this will be pretty cool.
-Erik
Hedgelj

Post by Hedgelj »

I've enjoyed the few items I've bought from you, looking forward to actually seeing the store someday.
Top Gun Supply

Post by Top Gun Supply »

We will re-open the retail store, this Saturday, 2/5/2011, 10am-2pm. That was a long 2 weeks! :shock:

Our new retail hours:

Thursday 12pm-8pm
Friday 12pm-5pm
Saturday 10am-2pm

We will adjust the retail hours as necessary.

Stop by and see us! Our new store is beautiful. No cost was spared. Also quite a bit larger than our previous location. We will have good prices on ammo and we will be stocked to the hilt on Sig Sauer CPO's (Certified Pre-Owned) as well as Glock, HK, Wilson Combat, Ed Brown, Sig Sauer, Kahr, Springfield and more. We have a full wall of rifles and a showcase full of knives as well.

New product lines coming soon: LMT AR15's, Ritchie Leather, STI, Les Baer.

We will have some very interesting sales days with some very well known guests of honor after the weather warms up, so stay tuned.

Shoot well and be safe!

Tom and the Top Gun Supply Team.
Milt Sparks Holsters
Blade-Tech Holsters
Mec-Gar
Sig Sauer
Mightyratz

Post by Mightyratz »

Top Gun Supply wrote:. We will have good prices on ammo and
Am I missing the ammo section on the website?

Looks good.. i'm going to have to take a drive out soon.
"We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists."
--- Patrick Henry
Top Gun Supply

Post by Top Gun Supply »

We currently do not sell ammo online.
Milt Sparks Holsters
Blade-Tech Holsters
Mec-Gar
Sig Sauer
EChryst

Post by EChryst »

I'm excited to stop in! I was out your guys way today @ 306 & Fairmount, unfortunately you don't open UNTIL TOMORROW!

Oh well, theres always next week or so. I'm pretty excited. I bought my Colt LE6920 from you last year at this time. Now I just gotta figure out how you're going to get my money next!
-Erik
Mightyratz

Post by Mightyratz »

Top Gun Supply wrote:We currently do not sell ammo online.
Ok, I guess I'll just stop in and be surprised at the prices then :lol:
"We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists."
--- Patrick Henry
Top Gun Supply

Post by Top Gun Supply »

Our 1st opening was a great success. The place was packed! After everybody was cleared out, I took some more photo's.

The "Display Only" case is hard to get good photo's of with all of the mirrors, glass and lights.

The top two rows are a Sig factory nickel collection. The 3rd shelf down has a complete set of BDA's, .45, .38 Super and 9mm. Then is a brand new, never fired P220 .38 Super with Am. Mag Catch. On the end is a P220 .30 Luger with wood grips. Below them (which is hard to see in these photo's) are an original M1911 made in 1917 and next to it is a reproduction of the exact same gun. Then is a P230 9X18 Police (only 200 imported) all blued steel. The bottom shelf is an older Model 29 and next to it is a 1964 Model 57 with a letter from Roy Jinks. That gun left the factory 2 months after the first Model 57 was produced. And lastly, a nickel Model 27 with a 3.5" barrel.

Our wall-o-rifles.

Some of our display accessories.

One way mirrored glass with our etched logo.

Another view of the side wall. Lots of one way mirrors. Our security is top notch!

Same as above, different angle.

Thank you all that stopped by to see us!
Milt Sparks Holsters
Blade-Tech Holsters
Mec-Gar
Sig Sauer
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

Holy cow... velvet ropes even!

I guess I need to plan a trip to this place. Looks like a good motorcycle ride. I'll see you when the weather stays over 50 degrees!
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!