All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

FREE - 7' Olhausen Slate Pool Table

Post by sodbuster95 »

FREE TO GOOD HOME

I have a 7-foot Olhausen pool table that is looking for a new home. This is a 3-piece slate table with drop pockets and good felt. Included are accessories such as cues, balls, cover, chalk, etc. It's located in Sylvania, Ohio.

Here's the catch - I need it moved NO LATER than 30 August (yes, next Friday). Moving a pool table is not something than can be done with 3 buddies and a 12-pack. It requires pros or, at least, someone that knows what they're doing. As such, I can tell you that the move (assuming it's moved locally) would be in the area of $750. However, for the price of moving it, you get a $2500 top-of-the-line pool table with all accessories. So, there's that...

I do not presently have pics, but I'll try to get some tomorrow. If anyone is interested, let me know ASAP. I've had 2 people that wanted it, but the wive's keep saying "no" (wives are like that).
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.