[SOLD] FS - 2002 Honda CR-V EX AWD

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

FS - 2002 Honda CR-V EX AWD

Post by sodbuster95 »

Selling my 2002 Honda CR-V. This is the "EX" model with All-wheel drive.

Obviously, this is not new, but it has fairly low mileage at 120,600 miles. It runs great and is in good to great condition overall. Tires are Sumitomo Tour LS 96T that are less than 1-year old with only about 8,000 miles on them. Brakes and rotors are also less than 1-year old. Fuel pump was just replaced. This car has no major mechanical problems that I'm aware of. It has a remote starter and remote door locks. I'm not sure what was standard in these 15 years ago, but it has power windows, power door locks, AUX 12-v outlets, moon roof, tinted rear windows (factory tint), A/C, roof rack, and power steering. I installed an after-market Pioneer AVIC-8000NEX navigation system with Sirius/XM, HD-radio, Bluetooth, hands-free calling, iPod/USB, and backup camera. I have a clean title in-hand.

As this is a 15-year old car, it does have some minor issues. Specifically, there is some rust on the rear fenders above the tires (see pictures). Also, there is a minor exhaust leak in the catalytic converter. Also, there is an occasional check engine light related to the Evaporative Emissions Control System (P1457 code). While the fuel gauge functions, is not reliable and I suspect this is likely due to the CEL error noted above. The fuel pump and fuel sending unit were replaced approx. 6 months ago and my internet searching says it may be the fuel pressure sensor. Finally, while it has cruise control, it doesn't work.

Notwithstanding these few minor issues, this is a very reliable car that I expect can run trouble-free for another 100,000 miles with proper care. I've had no issues routinely taking it on long trips out of state. It's an excellent car in the winter and snow and should last many more years.

Asking $4900 but will consider **reasonable** offers.

A current AutoCheck (Experian) Report is available here: http://gofile.me/6spoN/4tHb0LMKf

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.