[UNLISTED] Attention Jeep Liberty Owners

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Attention Jeep Liberty Owners

Post by techmike »

Nice aftermarket stereo/GPS that fits the Jeep Liberty's dash & trim with no modification. It works, all except my OEM steering wheel controls - supposed to work, but doesn't. Comes with all cables, and there is no need to splice any wires, it is a direct plug cable, even works with the in-door amplifiers if your Jeep is so equiped. Has front inputs for USB and micro SD card - load MP3's on the chip and you are good to go. Also is a DVD player, and it does play movies, one can get a TV tuner for it, or a back-up camera. I am cleared to return it because of the steering wheel control issue, but would rather sell it than ship it back to Asia.
Picture of it in the dash. It has more than a few very cool features, I have it set up with the JEEP logo as a splash screen on power-up. Has bluetooth and worked just fine with my android. Radio is good, clock sucks - very small and at the top of the screen. There are no installation instructions other than a wiring diagram.

Link to on-line advertisment.
In the box with everything that came with it.
Asking $220 in the Toledo area.
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Attention Jeep Liberty Owners

Post by Javelin Man »

Asking $220 in the Toledo area.
Is it much less for out of the Toledo area? :P
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Face

Post by Face »

Any clue why it does not work with the wheel controls? I'd almost do it just to use for a back up camera, but I can't give up the wheel controls.
Totally useless, waste of space, irrelevant, sig.
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by techmike »

Face wrote:Any clue why it does not work with the wheel controls? I'd almost do it just to use for a back up camera,
Yeah, my 2005 uses a PCI bus for the steering wheel switches, and the stereo uses a canbus. I got an interface adapter, but that also did not function with this stereo.
but I can't give up the wheel controls.
- exactly my feelings!
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788