[SOLD] Dodge Ram SLT 1500 4x4

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

2/327

Dodge Ram SLT 1500 4x4

Post by 2/327 »

I have more pictures not trying to hide anything. Clear cost peeling on roof, little peeling on hood, has one of the pulleys making a slight chirp (think a/c pulley). But that's about all that is wrong

Selling a 2002 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT 4wd with 106,250 original miles V-8, heated mirrors, 3:55 gears with factory limited slip, infinity sound system, power seat and mirrors, cruise control, will also leave the gps/back up camera

$4k in parts with receipts
$3500 in body work with receipts
Comes with 15,000 mile after market transferable warranty that I purchased for $1500 that covers drive train

New fluids in:
Transfer case
Front differential
Rear differential
Engine oil
Coolant
Brakes
Power steering
Transmission

New parts(with receipts)
Power steering pump, power steering pulley, Power steering high and low pressure lines, power steering cooler, front and rear pads and rotors, rear ABS speedometer sensor, thermostat, thermostat housing/ gasket, heater core, AC accumulator, master cylinder, heater bypass hose, intake gasket with stud kit, fuel rail/ injectors, stainless steel mid fuel line, double roller timing chain/gasket and bolts, water pump/gasket and bolt kit, both inner and outer tie rods, both lower ball joints, both upper control arms, both front axle shafts, both swaybar end links, both brake dust shields, both front wheel bearings, T-case linkage and bushings, hood release, 8xs NGK spark plugs, 6mm plug wires, distributed cap, blower motor, muffler, idler pulley, tensioner pulley, all 4 shocks, serpentine belt, fan clutch.

New body parts
New OE mopar bed and inner fenders, paint, gravel guard, rear bumper done @ Voss Dodge, dash pad, windshield, rain x windshield wipers, front speakers, head light housing with 6k bulbs and black backing, tail light housing with new bulbs, K and N cold air intake, spray in bed liner, 20x black lug nuts, tri fold tonneau cover, 2" receiver with 4 and 7 way hook up, tow brake controller, ram tail light covers.

Both body parts and mechanical parts replaced with in the last 15k so still new pretty much.

Truck has had alignment and r134a added when parts replaced.

Perfectly running truck that needs nothing for a long while. Don't miss out on a truck that is ready for work or play!

Not interested in trades
Call or text 937-474-23I9

$6500

WPCU does have the title as I owe a little on it. All transactions will need to occur at the bank