[SOLD] FS: Apple iPhone 7+ Matte Black 256GB

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

95oRANGEcRUSH

FS: Apple iPhone 7+ Matte Black 256GB

Post by 95oRANGEcRUSH »

I have for sale a brand new, factory sealed Apple iPhone 7+ Matte Black 256GB. These are still difficult to find in stores. This is a Verizon model bought from Best Buy. It is unlocked and can be used on any carrier worldwide. All you have to do is pop your SIM card in and you're good to go. Includes all accessories.

Here is a link to my online ad: https://swappa.com/listing/SPL412/view. As you can see, the IMEI is clear indicating this is not stolen or blacklisted by a carrier. You can also see I have 360 feedback on eBay which is 100% positive.

The only reason I am selling is due to my unlimited data plan. In order to keep it, I have to sell the phone that I used my upgrade on or else once I activate this phone I will lose my grandfathered unlimited data. Since I use 20+ GB of data a month, I can't do that. Hence the reason for this FS ad.

This particular model goes for more than $1200 on eBay and other websites. I am currently selling it online for $1169 but will take $1150 in person for it from somebody here. Price is firm.

musanman

Re: FS: Apple iPhone 7+ Matte Black 256GB

Post by musanman »

I finally gave up my unlimited plan at AT&T when I realized how throttled I was after the first couple gigs. Now I pay for about 2 gigs and get the same speed as before, they don't do overage charges anymore.
I got two guns, one for each of ya.
95oRANGEcRUSH

Re: FS: Apple iPhone 7+ Matte Black 256GB

Post by 95oRANGEcRUSH »

New price is $1100.
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves. – Edward R. Murrow
Make yourself sheep and the wolves will eat you. – Benjamin Franklin
Gun registration is a gateway drug. – Mark Gilmore