[SOLD] Uniden BCT15X Police Scanner

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Uniden BCT15X Police Scanner

Post by jgarvas »

I have a Uniden BCT15X police scanner is in really nice condition. It's currently listed on eBay and posting it here was an after thought. If anyone here wants to negotiate a deal here before there are any bids I'll either be willing to take that listing down, or adjust the buy-it-now price and let you buy it through eBay / paypal.

If you're local to the Summit County area or feel like driving to my office (i'm on 12hr shifts this week) we can scratch the shipping obviously.

Pictures and details here. You can PM me here or through eBay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/252388921671?ss ... 1555.l2649" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.
SMMAssociates

Re: Uniden BCT15X Police Scanner

Post by SMMAssociates »

Jeff:

No need for the thing here - I have two more recent hand-helds. I needed APCO25 capability and.... The first one works well, but doesn't seem to really understand APCO25 (that's a new "trunking" protocol). The second one's a beauty, but the local PD went to scrambling a couple months after I blew the big bucks on that one.

The manuals are awful, but there's plenty of help online, and programming via the PC is really the only way to go. I expect yours is the same way.

One thing I noticed on my latest - BCD396XT, I think - is that it looks cheap, and the belt clip, while better than nothing, is easy to break. I think I've popped three of them.... Also, it looks like the folks at Uniden handed their designers a pile of parts and told them to stuff every feature you can think of into this thing. :D

(If you're into Broadcastify, this is a good unit for that. You can also add a GPS to the 396.)

I wouldn't mind unloading the 296 - my older Uniden. Holler if you're interested.

Regards,
Stu.

(Why write a quick note when you can write a novel?)

(Why do those who claim to wish to protect me feel that the best way to do that is to disarm me?)

יזכר לא עד פעם
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Looks like this sold. Lock em Dano.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

IBTL.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by jgarvas »

pirateguy191 wrote:Looks like this sold. Lock em Dano.
Actually, they never paid for it yet. lol
Jeff Garvas, President

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

KILL THEM!!!!!
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by jgarvas »

eBay buyer payment came through. Closed :)
Jeff Garvas, President

Is that you?