[UNLISTED] Used Jeep wheels & tires F/S

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Used Jeep wheels & tires F/S

Post by techmike »

This set of 5 OEM 17" aluminum alloy rims are from my 2005 Liberty. The factory finish was starting to peel, and I got new wheels and tires. I had these bead blasted and prepped for powder and/or clear coating, Sharp Finishing LLC in Toledo did the prep and can powder coat these for you. The bolt pattern is 4.5 inch or 114.3mm High Positive Offset. They come with the Jeep centers and a set of chrome acorn lug nuts. The four tires are Wild Country Sport XHT's, 235/65 17. I believe they are made by Cooper. 3 tires measure 6/32" and 1 has 5/32" of tread, so they will last a while. Asking $435 in the Toledo area. - Thanks for looking, Mike

"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
- Samuel Adams, Massachusetts Ratifying Convention, 1788
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Used Jeep wheels & tires F/S

Post by techmike »

Tires are sold, rims reduced for quick sale - $185 Toledo area.
"The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms."
techmike
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Used Jeep wheels & tires F/S

Post by techmike »

Bump - $180 - nice set of wheels, would be great for winter tires...