Wedding Season!

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

revred

Wedding Season!

Post by revred »

I thought about rehashing one of my previous posts, but it seemed easier to write a new one than try find an old one. :) It's getting closer and closer to June, that means there will be a surge in weddings. I've never been sure why that happens, but it's not really anything I worry about. :lol: Anyway, if you would happen to be in need of someone to perform a wedding ceremony, I'm pretty sure my calendar is clear for your special day. Indoors, outdoors, traditional, or non-traditional, I can adapt to however you'd like things to be done. It's your wedding, do whatever you want to do, and I can handle the words and the paperwork. :D

I've never been very comfortable with setting prices for weddings, but since the TOS requires a price let's just put a $250 OBO on it. Barter works well, too....and can be more fun. The best option would be to send a pm and we'll discuss the who, what, where, and when and decide.

Chris

And here's some photos from a few of the weddings I've done:

-Edit to allow first image to show up - Stryker74
"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free, because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything that I do." Professor Bernardo de La Paz in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

"What are we going to do tonight, Brain?"
"The same thing we do every night, Pinky. Try to take over the world."
revred

Re: Wedding Season!

Post by revred »

Never an Edit button when you need one. The 1st picture should show up, now. :roll:

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free, because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything that I do." Professor Bernardo de La Paz in The Moon is a Harsh Mistress

revred

Re: Wedding Season!

Post by revred »

Back to the top. :)