[SOLD] Tenpoint crossbow for sale

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

KahrGuy

Tenpoint crossbow for sale

Post by KahrGuy »

I had this listed here in december and had no luck. Figure I'll try again.

For sale is a TenPoint Stealth SS crossbow. Specs on the crossbow can be found here: http://www.grandviewoutdoors.com/big-ga ... tealth-ss/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It has the TenPoint pro-view 2 scope. And it has the ACUdraw 50 cocking device. And that just stores the cocking rope in the buttstock. This bow is not hard to cock at all. In addition I also installed the TenPoint string dampening system (SDS) and that helps quiet it down alot. This bow is very accurate. Although I didn't get an opportunity to take a whitetail this year I'm confident this bow would have no problem doing so. I bought this bow new this summer from Cabelas. I still have the original box, paperwork.

Extras include: 2 Tenpoint quivers, quiver mounts. 8 TenPoint Pro Elite arrows. 3 of the arrows have the Tenpoint omni-brite lighted nocks installed. I have 3 brand new NAP 100gr. spitfire broad heads and 1 NAP spitfire practice head. I also will include practice blades that will make the other broadheads practice heads by swapping out the blades. Also have a package of Tenpoint 100gr. Field points. Also I'm throwing in a Block brand cube target that is specifically for crossbows. I've used it some but not alot.

This is a great package deal that has everything you need to get out in the woods this fall. Asking $750 obo. Please NO TRADES.

I can text or email you pictures.
Katie Couric, while interviewing a Marine Sniper, asked "what do you feel when you shoot a terrorist?" The Marine shrugged and replied "slight recoil"