2001 gmc savana box van for parts or repair

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

lyptix

2001 gmc savana box van for parts or repair

Post by lyptix »

Thought I would try posting this here... Tried craigslist but tired of the no shows and scammers.
Craigslist id is 5210066573 for pics

2001 Gmc savanna 3500 box van.

Located in Wooster.
Asking $700obo won't go much lower than that. Tires alone are worth half that.

Was used for the last 2-3 years for my business but due to dwindling sales a mini van now suits us much better. I am the second owner of this vehicle. Was bought brand new by Troyers Pantry.
Has the 5.7l vortec engine, tons of new parts over the last few years. Radiator, serp belt, alternator, both front calipers and rotors, pads, thermostat, water pump, cap and rotor, plugs and wires, flexplate, starter, PCv valve, rear spring shackle (have an extra for the other side that I will include) Tires are pretty new and have ton of life left in them. Truck has roughly 475k. Was running when I parked it. Will crank but not turn over. This will need TLC. Rear lights need re-wired. Has a leaking coolant hose also. A power steering line needs replaced (slow leak), also could use a new oil pan gasket. Timing may be off but these can be set without a scan tool or timing light. I now have a regular full time job and I don't have time or patience to keep throwing at this. Wife wants it gone. Will need towed, will not be worked on my property.

Van will crank but makes a clunk/grinding noise.

Should have mentioned the trans was rebuilt when Troyers had it and they replaced the motor.

Battery is dead. Tried to jump yesterday and heard the possible starter issues. So tired of looking at this thing.