[SOLD] Huge Weight Set

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

slim

Huge Weight Set

Post by slim »

Weight Lifter's set right here. All commercial quality 2x2" steel stuff designed for heavy weight and getting swole! Everything you need to set up a really decent home gym and start working out today.

- Adjustable Bench (flat, incline, military press) w/preacher curl, leg lift and pulldown attachments. Includes 45lb olympic bar and 25lb curl bar.

- Squat Stands w/stainless 45lb olympic bar

- Workout Tower for dips, pull-ups, push-ups and core exercises

- Dumbbell Rack w/10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 50, 55 sets (also have 100lb set on floor)

- Heavy Duty Weight Tree

Plates -
45lb - 12
25lb - 4 (+2 10kg plates)
10lb - 6 (+2 4.5kg plates)
05lb - 10
2.5lb- 6

Unknown maker on the bench and dumbbell rack. The tower is Cap and the stands are Bodysmith. Plates vary with a couple York, Cap, and Standard Olympic. Everything is in good overall condition with some items having a bit of surface rust from being in the basement for years.

I'd love to keep this set but I'm moving. Best case would be to trade for something more portable like a nice AR-15 or a couple AKs, Glocks, etc. $1250 cash price, $1500 trade value.

Buyer to pick up in the Clifton area of Cincinnati (near UC) and will have to remove from basement and load into a truck. BRING HELPERS IF POSSIBLE!

mreising

Re: Huge Weight Set

Post by mreising »

slim wrote:
Buyer to pick up in the Clifton area of Cincinnati (near UC) and will have to remove from basement and load into a truck. BRING HELPERS IF POSSIBLE!
The idea behind the weight set is to build up strength. How am I supposed to pick it up until I've built my strength? :wink:

Good luck with the sale. :)
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

mreising wrote:
slim wrote:
The idea behind the weight set is to build up strength. How am I supposed to pick it up until I've built my strength? :wink:

Good luck with the sale. :)
I wonder if he'll mail it? Remember, if it fits, it ships! 8)
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
BEAR!

Post by BEAR! »

I like the dumbell rack!
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/
Double3

Post by Double3 »

Great dungeon gym.

If I was close I'd at least try to snag a few things from you.
slim

Post by slim »

I will ship... if buyer pays shipping!

Dungeon gym is exactly what this is. Pieced together to be heavy and effective. Pretty? Not so much. But, I'm sure if it would clean up nicely and look good in a room with yoga mats and exercise balls... and then it would eat them for lunch.

Price drop to $1000 cash or trade for nice AR, two Glocks, etc. Really just looking for someone to come pick all this stuff up so I don't have to deal with parting it out while trying to relocate. Please make offers if you're interested in all or even parts of it. I may end up parting it out if I can line up buyers for everything.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

slim wrote: Pretty? Not so much. But, I'm sure if it would clean up nicely and look good in a room with yoga mats and exercise balls... and then it would eat them for lunch.
Seriously, we need a "like" button. :D
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
slim

Post by slim »

Any interest at all in this?

I'm moving soon so all offers will be entertained.