[SOLD] FS 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

mreising

FS 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country

Post by mreising »

'97 Cherokee Country, 169,750 miles, good condition, runs great, everything works. Rear differential rebuilt two years ago; all new U-joints and left front hub at about the same time. It has a set of steel wheels with real snow tires, used 3 months last year and just put back on in November and it also has a set of aluminum wheels with all-season tires that have about 2 years of use.

I also have a Roadmaster Falcon tow bar system which plugs in to mounts below the front bumper so you can tow it behind a motor home or other vehicle. Included with the tow bar system is a Blue Ox radio control remote brake system for towing the Jeep; this applies the Jeep brakes when it senses the tow vehicle braking, or when you push a button.

$4500 with all the towing stuff, or $3500 without the tow bar and brake system. These prices are pretty firm, however I could make a package deal with the motor home (see my other listing).

The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
mreising

Re: FS 1997 Jeep Cherokee Country

Post by mreising »

Full disclosure: The Jeep is on a salvage title. It was hit in the rear and pushed into another vehicle (previous owner) which damaged the rear bumper, liftgate and front radiator support and grill. All parts were repaired or replaced but the insurance had totaled it because of the accident, thus the salvage title. There was no serious damage and it drives fine. It has a Class 2 receiver hitch (1.25-inch) on the back. The towbar system was installed last year by me.

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
mreising

Post by mreising »

SPF. I'm holding it until Monday for a friend that wants it.

Mark
mreising

Post by mreising »

mreising wrote:SPF. I'm holding it until Monday for a friend that wants it.
It looks like the sale is completed.

Mark