[SOLD] WTS: Ariens Push Mower

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

WTS: Ariens Push Mower

Post by Mr. Glock »

I bought this brand new in May 2011, and used it to mow a small yard (17 minutes each time, so not a lot of hours in total). This has the Kohler engine and is not power drive, so it is very light. I changed the oil annually prior to winter storage with Mobil One, and kept the air filter clean and blade sharp. I have not done this year's service.

I've not had any issues with it, and it starts right up after storage. The only minor complaint is that if you stop it hot, and then try to re-start it after about 2-3 minutes, it can be a little hard to start. Re-start it right away, no issues. Wait 10 or so minutes longer, no issues. It has an automatic choke, and it was never worth it to me to bother with it.

I paid the sale price of $200 for it, marked down from $240. I don't need it as we moved and I now have a rider. I'm not trying to get every last penny of out it. I have no reason to suspect it won't last a good long time. $50 FTF Solon area

Image[/URL[URL=http://s211.photobucket.com/user/MGA_04/media/photo1_zps8acc0e46.jpg.html]Image
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
pirateguy191

Re: WTS: Ariens Push Mower

Post by pirateguy191 »

I gotchu.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
BEAR!

Post by BEAR! »

pirateguy191 wrote:I gotchu.

Gesundheit !
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

BEAR! wrote:
pirateguy191 wrote:I gotchu.

Gesundheit !
Ebola. :shock:
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

SPF
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member