[SOLD] WTS: Boat - 19' Wellcraft Model 192

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

WTS: Boat - 19' Wellcraft Model 192

Post by sodbuster95 »

Looking to sell this 1985, 19 foot Wellcraft Model 192. What do I know about it? Not much, so here goes...

It has an I/O with a 6 cylinder, 270 HP engine (I think), it's 19 foot long, has a cuddy cabin in the bow, and it's white and red.

The speedo doesn't work (I think the inlet is clogged), the tach doesn't work (don't know why, never tried to figure it out), the rest of the gauges and lights all work.

It includes a mounted Lowrance Mark IV fish/depth finder and has a relatively new stereo. The trailer tires were replaced last year and are in good condition. The prop has a few minor chunks in it from hitting bottom but still works. The exhaust hoses need replaced, but don't effect operation.

This was winterized 2 years ago and has been parked unused ever since. As such, the deep-cycle marine batteries are nice and dead, though they were new 2 years ago, so they should charge back up. The registration was just renewed in March, so it's good until March 2017 (I haven't gotten around to putting the new stickers on it yet).

Overall, this is a good boat that could use some work to make it nicer, but is in pretty decent shape as is. The cover - being original - is torn, but should be repairable.

Looking to get $2000 out of it. Or, just make a reasonable offer.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: WTS: Boat - 19' Wellcraft Model 192

Post by sodbuster95 »

ETA: So...when I said "6 cylinder, 270 HP engine (I think)"...what I *meant* to say was 4-cylinder. :oops:

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

ETA x2 - Also open to trades on this.

gourysunshine

Post by gourysunshine »

Are you still want to sell ?
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

Sorry...this is sold. I'll lock the thread.