FS fertilizer

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

FS fertilizer

Post by Javelin Man »

I have for sale at a very low price (read,free) fertilizer for your garden or any other purpose you'd like. This is high quality from top notch horses and a pony. Yes, I'm talking horse manure, some is composted from when I last loaded it and spread it, some is rather fresh and I used straw for bedding.

I have a tractor with a front end loader for easy loading into your truck, trailer, wheelbarrow, bucket, teacup, whatever you'd like to haul it with.

If anybody wants a picture, then you're convoluted or at least a little strange. :!: :?:
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Shaolin_dragon

Re: FS fertilizer

Post by Shaolin_dragon »

Javelin Man wrote:I have for sale at a very low price (read,free) fertilizer for your garden or any other purpose you'd like. This is high quality from top notch horses and a pony. Yes, I'm talking horse manure, some is composted from when I last loaded it and spread it, some is rather fresh and I used straw for bedding.

I have a tractor with a front end loader for easy loading into your truck, trailer, wheelbarrow, bucket, teacup, whatever you'd like to haul it with.

If anybody wants a picture, then you're convoluted or at least a little strange. :!: :?:
I dont need any equestrian excrement, however, I must say this is one of the funniest For Sales I've read in a while! :lol: :lol:
I carry, because I care!
45Automatic

Post by 45Automatic »

is this a poop thread? :shock:
“Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.” -Benjamin Franklin
gilly32
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by gilly32 »

A couple of videos related to this topic:

Red Skelton blooper

http://youtu.be/GeUNIp4vH7I

Seinfeld spoof

http://youtu.be/otlo3KjZfak
"The right to keep and bear arms is rooted in both self-defense and insurance against government’s propensity toward tyranny. The right pre-existed the Constitution. Thus, the Second Amendment is not its source. The right to keep and bear arms is natural and inalienable; the Second Amendment protects it, and Congress has no legitimate power to restrict it." - Senator John Cornyn (R., Tex.), as reported in the National Review on July 4, 2016

Burma Shave
curmudgeon3

Post by curmudgeon3 »

"Free" equestrian excrement ....... wait'll the politicians get a load of this.
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

curmudgeon3 wrote:"Free" equestrian excrement ....... wait'll the politicians get a load of this.
They won't appreciate the competition especially if it is free. :roll:
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.
Sevens
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Sevens »

Shaolin_dragon wrote:I dont need any equestrian excrement, however, I must say this is one of the funniest For Sales I've read in a while! :lol: :lol:
We had a "for sale" ad here on OFCC quite some time ago... for a used toilet! It was some fancy-schmancy toilet, maybe black, even, it was like a custom-order crapper.

But I thought that was one of the funniest ones we've seen. Totally legit, too, it wasn't just a joke.
I like to swap brass... and I'm looking for .32 H&R Mag, .327 Fed Mag, .380 Auto and 10mm. If you have some and would like to swap for something else, send me a note!
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I am serious in helping someone get some fertilizer for their garden or whatever they want it for. ( Have a neighbor downwind that you don't like? :twisted: ) The composted stuff is rather odor free. If I don't have enough for you, I have access to literally tons of it at the Tiffin Fairgrounds.

But I certainly don't want to provide competition to our politicians in Columbus. :oops:

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
Mr. Glock
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by Mr. Glock »

And I thought the OP was selling off old Brady and VPC materials...... :wink:
OFCC Patron, GOA, SAF, YouTube 2A Patreon, NRA Benefactor Life & Hot Stove League Member
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

I prefer whipped cream on my strawberrys, but I understand that there are people that like to put horse manure on theirs.
To each his own, I guess. :roll:
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
BEAR!

Post by BEAR! »

I wish you were closer......... on second thought maybe not. :P

Seriously though, I have an Amish friend that uses horse manure with straw on his gardens/fruit trees/grapes. Says it's better than cow or chicken manure. I know his grape vines are a lot bigger than mine and they're the same age.
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/
Sylord

Post by Sylord »

Would you deliver for a fee? Or just loan the hoarse to do his business in my garden.

Seriously, I'm not loading it into my trunk and my trailer has no sides and is small.

I could use the straw/political mix since the ground here is mostly clay.

Darrell
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I could deliver some for a fee and close distance, but down by the river might be a bit far.... :|

3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
whitefeathersnpr

Post by whitefeathersnpr »

Any pictures? How much can you fit in a USPS large flat rate box?
J/K, but I could only imagine the look on the mailman's face when he puts that in his truck. Or worse, drops the box on his shoes. And I would really hope the box doesn't catch fire...
Wish I were closer my garden is in bad need of organics (too much clay).

J.