WTS: 1995 Lumina Sedan**SOLD**

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Fonejack54

WTS: 1995 Lumina Sedan**SOLD**

Post by Fonejack54 »

I have my dad's car he bought new. It's a 1995 Chevy Lumina LS sedan. Egine is 3.1 6 cyl. Has PS,PW,PB,maybe CD player,AC just got hot last year(probably only needs charged),Cruise,Tilt Wheel,Power mirrors. Body is great except for right under the doors. My dad was religious about oil changes and maintenance.Car has 81,687 pampered miles. I would drive it California today. Windshield is cracked. I have put in new water pump and had intake manifold gasket changed. That was a common problem with the Luminas. The tires are in great shape as are the brakes. Car's worth $3000 to me but will take $1999.00 because of windshield and the little rust(that can be easily fixed. Seriously, if you know someone that doesn't have much money, this would be the most reliable car they could buy this cheap.

Last edited by Fonejack54 on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
'The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!'" Eleanor Roosevelt

"For me to live is Christ, to die is gain" Apostle Paul
Fonejack54

Re: WTS: 1995 Lumina Sedan*DELETED*

Post by Fonejack54 »

Bump!!
'The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!'" Eleanor Roosevelt

"For me to live is Christ, to die is gain" Apostle Paul