FS: 4gigs of Gskill performance RAM

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Timmy44221

FS: 4gigs of Gskill performance RAM

Post by Timmy44221 »

I just got a new computer, so I have some older parts for sale.

I have 4 sticks of Gskill RAM, 1gigabyte each. I bought them in pairs, for a little over $100 a pair. One pair is about a year old, the other is less than that. Both sets work fine. I can probably even dig out the receipts for them if you want those.

They are 184 pin for sure, and I believe they are PC3200/DDR400. I used them all in one computer, hence the 4 being identical. (I will get better specs up soon)

I am willing to split them up, but I am asking $50 a pair. Not sure about shipping (free unless it costs an arm and a leg), and NE Ohio FTF is fine. I do have the original packaging also.

I can also get pics of em if you want. They are red, as they come with heat spreaders.
NordicRX8

Re: FS: 4gigs of Gskill performance RAM

Post by NordicRX8 »

Normally I'm a Mushkin! guy, but have heard some good things about some models of GSkill.

1. What are the timing specs of those DDR modules (especially the CAS specs)?
2. Have they ever been over clocked?
3. Have they ever been overvolted?
4. Can you tell me what color the PCB (printed circuit board) is underneath the heatspreaders?

Thanks!

ETA: What other components do you have available for sale from that older computer? CPU? Motherboard? Case?
Suppose the Second amendment said "A well-educated electorate being necessary for self-governance in a free state, the right of the people to keep and read books shall not be infringed." Is there anyone who would suggest that means only registered voters have a right to read? – Robert Levy

A gun in the hands of a bad man is a very dangerous thing. A gun in the hands of a good person is no danger to anyone except the bad guys... - Charlton Heston
Timmy44221

Re: FS: 4gigs of Gskill performance RAM

Post by Timmy44221 »

1) The Cas Latency is 2.5, and timing is 2.5-3-3-6

2) They have never been overclocked. I was gonna, but they ran so well for me I never needed to

3) They have never been over volted

4) the heat-sinks/spreaders are red, and the PCB underneath is green

Here is a pic. It is NOT physically the actuall RAM I am selling. The RAM I am selling is identical in looks, performance etc. (its the same stuff), I just didn't want to get my camera out. I can produce real photos if necessary.

Also Gskill offers a limited lifetime warranty. I dont know if it is transferable, but since I have all the packaging I would think that is should transfer to the new owner no problem.

I will be out of contact for about 4 days (not sure if I will have Internet access). I you have any questions. I will respond at the latest by Monday.