WTB Truck Cap

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ohio bowhunter

WTB Truck Cap

Post by ohio bowhunter »

I know this is a long shot , but hey , ya never know .
I'm looking for a truck cap / topper for a 2001 F150 Supercrew . Other model years may fit . Color not really paramount , should be in good to excellent condition . I live in Sidney now , but will be moving to the Toledo area within a couple of months . Willing to drive a pretty good distance for the right deal . If you know anyone that has one to part with , post here or PM me .
Thanks !!
"Stupid people should be encouraged to say stupid things; that way, we always know who the stupid people are."
~ Ted Nugent
taz.45

Re: WTB Truck Cap

Post by taz.45 »

i seen a truck cap for sale down the road from me, i will get over there and take a look, if that alright it may be a few .and i will let you know ok. i know the color was red, if that helps.

later, wayne
ohio bowhunter

Post by ohio bowhunter »

Thanks taz :D I dont care if its hot pink , I've got a compressor and spray gun . They are kinda difficult to find , the supercrews have a 5.5' bed . :(
"Stupid people should be encouraged to say stupid things; that way, we always know who the stupid people are."
~ Ted Nugent
mattswabb

Post by mattswabb »

There always on crais list

http://cleveland.craigslist.org/pts/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ohio bowhunter

Post by ohio bowhunter »

Yea matt , i've checked out a few on there . A couple I was like a day too late on :(
~ Ted Nugent
Buckshot

Post by Buckshot »

What does your truck bed measure, length and width? Measure width across the side rails of the bed, outside to outside. Measure the length along the frame rail from the front to the rear of the side rail.

That is the ONLY way to be sure and the best way to find a cap that fits.

Buckshot