Can anyone use these? Free!

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

lyptix

Can anyone use these? Free!

Post by lyptix »

I have a big box of car/auto assorted style cup holders from my flea market/hardcore ebay days. Items are brand new but show some wear because they have been sitting, also moved around a dozen times or so.

I purchased a few pallets of different merchandise a few years ago and these are all thats left. I don't feel like listing them on ebay because shipping would be outrageous.

Maybe one of you guys have an idea for them? I hate to just throw them in the garbage but I fear thats is where they will end up....very soon!

Here is a pic.

ArcherAce

Post by ArcherAce »

Save them for PITP and hand them out. :) I could always use a cup holder.

How did that "hardcore ebay" work out?
"Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets."
lyptix

Post by lyptix »

ArcherAce wrote: How did that "hardcore ebay" work out?
well I did ok, I was a bronze power seller for quite sometime....have quite bit of feedback as well.

I also made money so I can't complain
bunkeru2k

Post by bunkeru2k »

What I would do....make yourself some kind of lawn chair and rig it up with every single one of those cupholders on it. Put a beer in each one and then list THAT on Ebay and see if someone is crazy enough to bid it up.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Just the kind I was pictureing for the tunnel hump on my scooter! Bring them to the PITP.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
cgs500

Post by cgs500 »

Cruiser wrote:Just the kind I was pictureing for the tunnel hump on my scooter! Bring them to the PITP.
You have the Helix...right?

If there is one in the box similar to a bottle holder on a bicycle you can easily mount it in about 2 mins. Replace the seat mount bolt (add length of space) and add a spacer about 1/2 inch long and there you go. I added some electrical tape to the holder so it doen't chaff the seat.

Good luck.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

cgs500 wrote:
Cruiser wrote:Just the kind I was pictureing for the tunnel hump on my scooter! Bring them to the PITP.
You have the Helix...right?

If there is one in the box similar to a bottle holder on a bicycle you can easily mount it in about 2 mins. Replace the seat mount bolt (add length of space) and add a spacer about 1/2 inch long and there you go. I added some electrical tape to the holder so it doen't chaff the seat.

Good luck.
Good idea! Yes I have a Helix, nice that you remembered. I just within an hour ago, got back from the hardware store. I put a longer bolt and spacer in to allow the use of my Leatherman/or wernch instead of a socket!
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

PM sent.
Abandon ye all HOPE!
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Can anyone use these? Free!

Post by Cruiser »

Hi, Do you have any of these remaining?