Paintball guns and gear

All other items can be listed here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

ShadowMech

Paintball guns and gear

Post by ShadowMech »

I am downsizing my paintball gear since I am not playing much and shooting firearms more. Trades for quality firearms may be considered. Willing to do FTF also. I am in Columbus.

Rare phantom green, blue, gold acid wash. Adco Edot paintball sight, T stock, ghost ring sight, blue dye sticky grips, matching 2.5 oz bottle, spare 2.5 oz bottle, complete vsc setup, rear mount gauge asembly, 100 sc tubes, 2 100 round hoppers, one pocket hopper, on/off valve, other small eccesories and blue rufus dawg case.

The phantom specific items are a package deal. Willing to take the edot sight and case out and decrease price accordingly. Willing to take off the other acessories or sell them also.

Asking $400 plus shipping OBO

Next item is a Smart Parts Ion maxed. It has the locking feed ring, on/off valve, freak barrel with 2 inserts and matching barrel, the olive body kit and the neon green body kit. Included is a Halo B V35, warp drive, magnetic lid hopper. It does have a chip near the battery cover, but works flawlessly. Includes Black Rufus Dawg case.

Asking $225 plus shipping OBO

The next item is an NXE tactical scenario vest. It was used one season (about 8 times) has no stains and is in perfect condition. It comes with 4 smoke pods. This is a great vest setup.

http://www.nxepaintball.com/NXe_Paintba ... x-th61.htm

Asking $50 plus shipping OBO.

Thanks for looking
S.M.
Last edited by ShadowMech on Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BEs-C9

Post by BEs-C9 »

Are you willing to part the freak if i trade you for an All American back plus cash?
ShadowMech

Post by ShadowMech »

No sorry not wanting to part out the barrel since its a part of the maxed setup.

However, if ya buy the freak for $225 I'll toss in a free ion and halo hopper :D

S.M.
Tangus999

where to post

Post by Tangus999 »

if you post this on the clevelandpaintball.com forum they prolly will go quickly