Issues 2,3,4,and 5?

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

Petroferguv, if you make that picture of George Soros your newest avatar, I will find your keyboard and puke on it...for starters! :twisted:
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
bobrpm

Post by bobrpm »

Thanks a lot guys!!
I see a lot of very informative replies. I thought something smelled fishy with these issues. I'm voting NO on all four, and I'll spread the word.
-Bob
Ruger P90, GP100, M77.308, Mossberg, Olympic Arms, and hopefully more!!
ZaijiaN

Post by ZaijiaN »

You can check the text of the issues, as well as the formal pros/cons here: http://www.sos.state.oh.us/sos/publicAf ... port05.pdf

Needless to say, the pros are the standard liberal tripe and the cons are common-sense rebuttals.
JEaton

Post by JEaton »

Bob,
Might as well include Issue 1. It is basically Taft's retreaded Third Frontier tax give away. This time they are trying to tie it to a transportation bill to make it easier to swallow. I don't think the state of Ohio should be funding research at Universities that is directed by Corporate Ohio. If the research is so valuable, the Corps would fund it themselves. Also I question why the state is providing dollars for local roads etc.

Joe
ballistic

Post by ballistic »

AlanM wrote:
Ursus americanus wrote:
Soros is the major contributer. That's enough right there for me to vote NO!

ARM
I agree. And if these issues pass, when the counting is over George and Company will be gone and we'll be left with the fallout. We're being asked to vote on amendments to the Ohio State Constitution, not just any old proposal or levy or referendum. The topics embodied in these issues do not merit constitutional change. If these issues pass, including Issue #1, we're stuck with them, probably in perpetuity. I'm imploring everyone, please turn off the TV and read the approved texts of the issues on our Secretary of State's website (www.sos.state.oh.us). Find out for yourself what they say. And after you recover from the shock, vote "NO" on Issues 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
GWC

Post by GWC »

Absolutely, VOTE NO on 1,2,3,4 and 5.!!!