Bad record keeping

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

MrMagoo
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Bad record keeping

Post by MrMagoo »

I have searched and searched through my papers and files for individuals who have approached me saying they want to get more involved in the legislative process and I'm more than embarrassed to say I cannot find anything. We have some meetings scheduled with legislators at the statehouse soon and have room for a couple of people to attend. If you're interested please let me know ASAP.

Gary
"The quality of a person's life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor." Vince Lombardi
ArmedAviator

Re: Bad record keeping

Post by ArmedAviator »

I have some more days than usual off this month, however they are scattered about both weekdays and weekends. I'm interested. I've not been to the Statehouse since 8th grade - and that was just "oh look, the Statehouse."
Good luck and stand fast, true Patriots.
TDwin
WestonDon
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WestonDon »

PM sent
I believe in American exceptianalism
Fear the government that fears your guns
NRA endowment life member
zeko

Post by zeko »

I teach 8 to 10 am Tuesdays and Thursdays this semester -- can possibly make it to Columbus at other times (barring network emergencies)

Zeko
xpd54

Post by xpd54 »

Message sent
".....in the end we must still slosh our way through the factbound morass of reasonableness."
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia in Scott v. Harris

The views expressed in this post are my own. They have not been reviewed or approved by my employer.

My Blog