OFCC endorses Mike Gibbons for US Senate

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Chuck
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

OFCC endorses Mike Gibbons for US Senate

Post by Chuck »

April 6, 2018
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ohioans for Concealed Carry (OFCC) is pleased to endorse Mike Gibbons for U.S. Senate in the May, 2018 Republican
primary election.
“After long and thoughtful consideration, we believe Mike Gibbons is the best choice for Ohio gun owners to challenge
Sherrod Brown for the U.S. Senate,” noted Chuck LaRosa, a member of OFCC’s Board of Directors. “We
agree with Mr. Gibbons’ stance that, if it isn’t in the Constitution, then the federal government shouldn’t involve
itself, especially regarding gun rights.”
Gibbons has told Ohio gun rights supporters that “The Second Amendment isn’t about hunting, or about self-defense.
The Second Amendment was very wisely put into our Constitution to prevent the government from becoming a totalitarian
government. I believe it’s one of the reasons why we have the longest lasting democracy in the world.”1
We firmly trust that Mr. Gibbons’ voice in the U.S. Senate will reflect this belief.
OFCC represents Ohio’s 623,000 concealed carry licensees. Since 1999, the group has sought to protect rights of
law-abiding Ohioans under both the Second Amendment and Ohio’s state constitution.
Ain't activism fun?

"Associate with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company. " - George Washington

"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something.
And because I can not do everything, I will not refuse to do the something I can do.
What I can do, I should do. And what I should do, by the grace of GOD, I will do."
- Edward Everett Hale (descendant of Nathan Hale)
Brian D.

Re: OFCC endorses Mike Gibbons for US Senate

Post by Brian D. »

I see him as the best choice too.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: OFCC endorses Mike Gibbons for US Senate

Post by WhyNot »

Just donated to the campaign

Thank you to OFCC Staff for providing clarity on this issue.
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good