Kasich

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Kasich

Post by qmti »

Is it me or has John Kasich thrown gun owners/2nd Amendment supporters under the bus on the kids ride to Washington? I listened to a interview he gave this weekend and it sure sounds like he is on the bandwagon with the anti's for his own political gains.
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Re: Kasich

Post by WY_Not »

Welcome to the party. :mrgreen: He has been on that bandwagon since losing the presidential primary.
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

He jumped over the RINO wagon and went straight to the left side.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
WhyNot
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by WhyNot »

Could be very, VERY useful. NOt trying to be Capt. Obvious here, but Kasich on his own account has decided to be anti-2A and, if somehow allowed a 3rd term, unelectable. Coupled with, he failed horrible miserably as a recent POTUS candiate; his positions have been rejected.
Then it is a baby step to, his positions are unelectable.
While contacting fence sitters in committee hearings on all the (D) bills recently proposed (well, all (D) except one) it could be commented as 'you don't want to agree with K' or, 'Gov K is for this' , etc.
Acquisitions thus far:

-Slingshot
-Butter knife
-Soda straw and peas
-Sharpened pencil
-Newspaper roll
--water balloon (*diversionary*)

Yeah, I'm that good