Link regarding SB260 Does Not Work

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Fishsticks007

Link regarding SB260 Does Not Work

Post by Fishsticks007 »

Just received the email regarding contacting the committee chairman regarding this crazy bill/gun ban attempt. The link does not work. Was not sure who to bring it to the attention of. I was able to find William Coley’s contact info here. http://ohiosenate.gov/coley" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I sent this letter.

SB-260 - This bill needs to be stopped NOW. When someone gets drunk and kills someone while driving, or perhaps plows into a crowd deliberately do we cry that all booze should be eliminated or all cars should be banned. No, I think not. When someone takes a backpack filled with a pressure cooker bomb to kill people, do we cry to outlaw backpacks and pressure cookers? Of course not. Yet when an evil person kills people with a gun, everyone is quick to blame the NRA and the millions of people who are honest law abiding gun owners. The NRA and the good people they represent had NOTHING to do with this gun man nor with any other murderers. Contrary to what the fake media reported, the NRA did not train this gunman nor do they ever go into schools to train students.

Punishing Ohio citizens is not the answer. Ending gun free zones because let’s face it, criminals are criminals because they do not obey the law, is one answer. Allowing our schools to defend themselves and students is another answer. Punishing people who had nothing to do with any of the crimes perpetuated by terrorists and evil doers is not the answer.
qmti
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: Link regarding SB260 Does Not Work

Post by qmti »

Just sent my response to Senator Coley using the link and it worked. Sent email to my Senator Huffman yesterday.