HB 310

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

whitefeathersnpr

HB 310

Post by whitefeathersnpr »

I wore the following to my representative in regard to HB 310. I urge you to contact your representative and voice your opinion.

Whitefeathersnpr

"Sir,

I am one of the most ardent supporters of the 2nd Amendment that you will find. I have also been a supporters of yours. I support any cause that advances gun rights. That is why I was especially dismayed to hear you are cosponsors this bill. This does nothing to advance the rights of the people as you have said in your interviews on television. This does nothing to expand gun rights in Ohio. This does create a two tiered system, where the politicians are considered an elite class above the commoners they rule. If you vote for this measure, and it has not been amended to extend these rights to all citizens, I will never vote for you again. In fact I will actively camping against you, ensure all gun rights supporters remember your vote, and even consider running against you in the next election. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,
Jeremiah"
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: HB 310

Post by Javelin Man »

Well stated and got your point across. I think I would have emphasized the two-tier and elite class a little more and compared it to aldermans in Chicago, hoping we don't go down that road toward politics.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George