Cuyahoga County GOP central committeewoman resigns, outs her

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Bruenor

Cuyahoga County GOP central committeewoman resigns, outs her

Post by Bruenor »

While not firearms related I thought this was interesting and worth mentioning. We grumble about RINOs, and the GOPe, this seems a step further. By hook or by crook the D's want to win.

http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf ... al_co.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Cuyahoga County GOP central committeewoman resigns, outs herself as a Democrat
Republican state representative candidate Cassandra McDonald surprised Republicans with an election night Facebook post stating that she is a "Democrat through and through," sharing a photo of herself at a Hillary Clinton campaign rally. McDonald later resigned from the Republican Party of Cuyahoga County's central committee.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson
M-Quigley

Re: Cuyahoga County GOP central committeewoman resigns, outs

Post by M-Quigley »

I'm not familiar with the district mentioned, did a Republican even have a shot anyway at winning? (she lost by an 80/20 margin)
AlanM

Post by AlanM »

Better question: how many Republicans can be found that have run as Democrats just to infiltrate the Democrats machine?
She says that it's common.
I suspect that's a case of projection.
(Something I believe I see quite often in progressives.)
AlanM
There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men. - RAH
Four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo - use in that order.
If you aren't part of the solution, then you obviously weren't properly dissolved.
WY_Not
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WY_Not »

With leftists and liberals it is always a case of projection. If you want to know what they are guilty of just listen to what they are accusing others of.

Wonder if they could sue her for fraud. Make her repay any and all money they may have spent on her and her campaign. :twisted:
Learn how Project Appleseed is supporting freedom through Marksmanship and Heritage clinics.
Samuel Adams wrote:If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
Bruenor

Post by Bruenor »

M-Quigley wrote:I'm not familiar with the district mentioned, did a Republican even have a shot anyway at winning? (she lost by an 80/20 margin)
since it was a D (masquerading as an R) running against a D, I guess an R had Zero chance of winning... who knows if the R's had put a decent candidate there, if the outcome would have been any different.
Μολὼν λαβέ

"Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property. . . Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them."

- Thomas Paine

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

- Thomas Jefferson