What's next from the WH!

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

expo2248

What's next from the WH!

Post by expo2248 »

We all know gun control is high on Obama's agenda. He's stated he has a pen and a phone and now he has 2 SCOTUS decisions go in his favor making him cocker than ever. Now I read he says he's "fearless". WTF does that mean?
Will he try and delete Leviticus 18:23 and 20:13 :mrgreen: from the bible or erase th 2nd amendment from the Constitution? Scary what's next!
The sheep do not want the dog around--he looks too much like the wolf. He reminds them there is danger out there just beyond the relative safety of the fence. The wolf also hates the dog. He knows it's the dog that stands between him and his prey. The dog is the reason the wolf is lean and why he is forced to stalk the darkness.
: Police
JediSkipdogg

Re: What's next from the WH!

Post by JediSkipdogg »

What other SCOTUS decisions does he have?

I think he's doing a great job legislating gun control by having the SCOTUS refuse to hear carry outside the home. Just seems odd when so many court of appeals have ruled differently on the matter and they still refuse to take it up. Yet, I don't recall hearing any prior controversial rulings on the Obamacare subsidies and they took that up in a heartbeat and pretty much legislated that instead of ruled on it.
Carrying Concealed Handguns - Signage Answers

Ohio Concealed Carry Classes in S/W Ohio
http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

There is always the possibility of a series of Executive Orders.

Charles Krauthammer opined in a column today the only gun control option which might be effective is total confiscation... and... there are Constitutionsl and political reasons why that option will not happen.
expo2248

Post by expo2248 »

JediSkipdogg wrote:What other SCOTUS decisions does he have?

I think he's doing a great job legislating gun control by having the SCOTUS refuse to hear carry outside the home. Just seems odd when so many court of appeals have ruled differently on the matter and they still refuse to take it up. Yet, I don't recall hearing any prior controversial rulings on the Obamacare subsidies and they took that up in a heartbeat and pretty much legislated that instead of ruled on it.
Those 2 would be mandating gay marriage be allowed in 50 states and legitimizing Obamacare. He's gloating about both.
The sheep do not want the dog around--he looks too much like the wolf. He reminds them there is danger out there just beyond the relative safety of the fence. The wolf also hates the dog. He knows it's the dog that stands between him and his prey. The dog is the reason the wolf is lean and why he is forced to stalk the darkness.
: Police
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

expo2248 wrote:
JediSkipdogg wrote:What other SCOTUS decisions does he have?

Those 2 would be mandating gay marriage be allowed in 50 states and legitimizing Obamacare. He's gloating about both.
Oh, I thought you meant two more TO GO...I was worried for a minute. Granted, he still has another 18 months to gloat. :roll:

http://www.ProShootersTraining.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I am not a lawyer. My answers are based on research, knowledge, and are generally backed up with facts, the Ohio Revised Code, or the United States Code.
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

He has Scotus in his pocket somehow..Well the majority of them anyways..I have lost all faith in SCOTUS and it wasn't much faith to begin with..The last two decisions have been examples of them making stuff up out of thin air...But what recourse do the American people have seeing as the supremes are appointed by the president and not elected?
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
JediSkipdogg

Post by JediSkipdogg »

Bama.45 wrote:He has Scotus in his pocket somehow..Well the majority of them anyways..I have lost all faith in SCOTUS and it wasn't much faith to begin with..The last two decisions have been examples of them making stuff up out of thin air...But what recourse do the American people have seeing as the supremes are appointed by the president and not elected?
That's why it's a two fold system, nominated by the President and appointed by the Senate. But if one group with similar ideals controls both, then there isn't much one can do.

budman70

Post by budman70 »

They didn't make anything up, it's called the 14th amendment.
Chu Lai 67-68
Bama.45

Post by Bama.45 »

budman70 wrote:They didn't make anything up, it's called the 14th amendment.

Show me where the 14th amendment applies to any type of marriage... If marriage was a civil right then how can any U.S. gov't entity charge and license it and stay within the constitution?... No other civil right is licensed.
"Lord, make my hand fast and accurate.
Let my aim be true and my hand faster
than those who would seek to destroy me.
Grant me victory over my foes and those who wish to do harm to me and mine.
Let not my last thought be 'If I only had my gun."
And Lord, if today is truly the day you call me home
Let me die in a pile of empty brass."
Amen

U.S. Marines 01-07

~The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.~ Thomas Jefferson
evan price
Forum Janitor
Forum Janitor

Post by evan price »

"20% accurate as usual, Morty."

Striking down evil with the mighty sword of teamwork and the hammer of not bickering!
Carpe Noctem- we get more done after 2 am than most people do all day.