2006 Gubernatorial Poll Scenarios

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

2006 Gubernatorial Poll Scenarios

Post by jgarvas »

I"ve put up a new poll on the OhioCCW.org main page tonight. Most polls ask you to vote "only once".

In this poll, we'd like you to vote once for each scenario that you'd like to see, you think will happen, and who you'd vote for in that race.

Since the OhioCCW.org website will prohibit you from voting twice automatically, you might need to come back a few hours to a day later to cast a second or third option.

Check out the poll here: (Its not in the forums)

http://www.ohioccw.org/modules.php?name ... &pollID=24

We had to drop the Libertarian candidate and the businessman from Cleveland (Pete Draganic) to make this poll fit within the maximum twelve options available. Its not in the forums so you can vote multiple scenarios.

Check it out!
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.