Ohio Lawmaker Holding Fundraiser Where Donors Can Fire Machi

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Tweed Ring

Ohio Lawmaker Holding Fundraiser Where Donors Can Fire Machi

Post by Tweed Ring »

Ohio Lawmaker Holding Fundraiser Where Donors Can Fire Machine Guns

Carr, the Floor Walker, hopes this pol receives lots of support.

Also:

Damn that NRA.

Damn that George Bush.

Damn that Global Warming, that Global Cooling, and that Changing Weather (Which are clearly the most important issues of our time.)

http://www.10tv.com/content/stories/201 ... aiser.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mreising

Re: Ohio Lawmaker Holding Fundraiser Where Donors Can Fire M

Post by mreising »

Ron is my State Rep. He is an all around good guy and an ardent supporter of our firearms rights.
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
tbrew85

Post by tbrew85 »

His opponent, Charlene Schneider, recently wrote an opinion piece in the Cincinnati enquirer blasting this fundraiser and calling for more "reasonable" gun control. It was posted to her fb page. The comments were nearly all against her opinion. I commented about how the opinion was filled with factual errors. She blocked me and removed most of the negative comments.
Proud father of a US Army Soldier

"An armed society is a polite society. Manners are good when one may have to back up his acts with his life." - Robert Heinlein
mreising

Post by mreising »

tbrew85 wrote:His opponent, Charlene Schneider, recently wrote an opinion piece in the Cincinnati enquirer blasting this fundraiser and calling for more "reasonable" gun control. It was posted to her fb page. The comments were nearly all against her opinion. I commented about how the opinion was filled with factual errors. She blocked me and removed most of the negative comments.
Don't you just love how the left is all for Free Speech until you don't agree with them?
The tyrant will always find a pretext for his tyranny

Mark
NRA Training Counselor-Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun, Reloading, Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection Outside the Home, Home Firearms Safety, Chief RSO. NRA Endowment Life member.
Naticarry

Post by Naticarry »

http://www.fox19.com/story/26851922/mac ... tical-race

Another local story about the event. I posit that if she is making statements like "I am praying an accident doesn't occur" that she really is praying for an accident to occur. For those unfamiliar with this district, the chances that a Democrat gets elected are slim to none.
WayneB
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by WayneB »

Naticarry wrote:http://www.fox19.com/story/26851922/mac ... tical-race

Another local story about the event. I posit that if she is making statements like "I am praying an accident doesn't occur" that she really is praying for an accident to occur. For those unfamiliar with this district, the chances that a Democrat gets elected are slim to none.
And I hope she prays for no accidents to occur when constituents come out to vote....and when kids ride school buses.....and when families go on vacation....and when line workers climb utility poles.....and when kids swim at public parks during the summer.....and when people go into hospitals for surgery....and when a lightning storm is approaching....

all of which have a higher probability that an accident will happen.