Kasich & Fitzgerald offer views on gun issues

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

steves 50de
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Kasich & Fitzgerald offer views on gun issues

Post by steves 50de »

Operating engineers union in cleveland endorse gov kasich today. :D
Black Rifles Matter
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Received an email – the NRA has endorsed the governor for reelection
GregHolland

Post by GregHolland »

Even though Kasich is a intolerant bigot for same sex marriage on the legal level, not the religious level, I shall vote for him.

The second amendment after all isn't about personal protection from just criminals, it's to protect ourselves from those who go against their oath.

(note: I do not support militias and especially don't support "I'd shoot the [deleted per TOS--m380g]"(referring to police officers) type people when attending rallies. I'd much more likely shoot those ignorant [deleted per TOS--m380g]making such statements in the head.)

PM inbound--m380g
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

For all of the amateur psephologists who post and who read hereon, the wreck of the Edmund FitzGerald is now complete. My kid called me from the Columbus celebration, and said Governor Kasich carried Cuyahoga County, and may have actually carried Mahoning County.

My people have swept, again, all constitutional offices in Ohio, as I had predicted. Such a drubbing of the weak Democrat field in Ohio was a forgone conclusion. This is good news for gun owners.

It is possible that ODP Chair Rep. Chris Redfern...well, having lost his Ohio House race, draw you own conclusions...
cashman966
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by cashman966 »

And Scene.....

Redfern steps down as Ohio Dem chair
Redfern was not available for comment. He said in a written statement: “Tonight, I offered up my resignation as chairman of the Ohio Democratic Party, effective mid-December. It has been an honor and a privilege to build what I believe to be the strongest state party in the country.”

I don't share his belief, but I hope he is right.
Ignorant or Stupid, I'm not sure which is worse. If someone were stupid, at least they'd have an excuse for all the dumb things they say.

Pass the Peace Pipe I need another hit

IANAL and neither are most people on this board, its just shows more with some than others.
Tweed Ring

Post by Tweed Ring »

Right at the close of the SB5 debacle, Ohio Democrat Party Chair Redfern's people had distributed signage which read, "Hey Kasich! You're next!!"

Around 1:00 AM this morning, I had a early breakfast with my kid, the pol.

He brought me a sign from the night's festivities in Columbus which had a skull and crossbones on one side and the following language on the other side, "Hey Redfern, you're next!"

By the time I had returned home, ODP Chair Redfern had not only lost his house seat, but had also resigned from his ODP position.

A portent.