Stand and Fight in Ohio

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Stryker74
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Stand and Fight in Ohio

Post by Stryker74 »

Below is a distribution from David Conte with the NRA. I have worked with David at local gun shows, and gotten to know his passion for our gun rights. Already this summer, he has been working hard to push for our rights by setting up at festivals, fairs, and gun shows - as well as making phone calls. (Last time we spoke on the phone - he had made over 200 phone calls that day alone!)

To step up his fight, he is working as an NRA Campaign Field Representative in NE Ohio this election cycle. He reached out to OFCC to seek volunteers to help him with the campaign push. Since we have a large section of NE Ohio among our members and readers, we were glad to help David out by posting his request.

Here is his distribution:
My name is David Conte and I am the NRA Campaign Field Representative for Ohio this year. My mission is to organize and conduct grassroots operations to educate and motivate voters to vote for pro 2nd amendment candidates this November. I am not an army of one, and I need your help to protect the Constitution. I don’t have to tell you what is at stake this year but being Ohio and with the current anti-gun atmosphere we must not lose or yield ground!

How can you help? Below are the grass roots areas that I will be focusing on over the next several months.
  • Voter registration drives.
  • Presence at Local Gun Shows and State and County Fairs.
  • Phone calls to gun friendly individuals.
  • Door Knocking.
  • Literature drops.
For those of you who want to get even more involved, you can build your resume and get a command knowledge of true grassroots activism. I am looking for individuals to fill the rolls of Campaign Field Coordinators. Your role would be to oversee volunteer recruitment and carry out the above tasks within an assigned area.

If protecting freedom isn’t reward enough for those strong volunteers, I will be giving out NRA-ILA Swag and letters of reference.

I have been assigned to the Ohio-14 Congressional district, which includes the fallowing counties:
Lake - Ashtabula - Geauga - Cuyahoga - Summit - Portage - Trumbull

Even if you don’t live in these counties, there are tasks that need to be done.

Join me in taking a stand. Ohio-14 is the most at play race this year and you can bet that influences will be in full swing. Don’t let others dictate your rights.

Call or email me to learn more.

David Conte
703-431-3942
david@nrailafrontlines.com

https://www.facebook.com/NRAinOhio" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
* This was presented to the OFCC board, who gave an exception to the normal TOS for not posting phone numbers and email addresses.

Your work with David is not just for the NRA, and for the Ohio 14th congressional district. The drive to increase voter turnout will be a trickle down effect - the other candidates on the ballot will get like minded votes as well! This can have an overall positive electoral effect for NE Ohio in November.

Let's make our stand as Ohioans, and show the lawmakers where our votes are at!

Are you with me?
Aaron

NRA Life Endowment Member
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol, Refuse To Be A Victim
NRA Range Safety Officer
Kentucky CCDW Certified Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC, and the fight for your rights? Click the link to find out how!
http://ohioccwforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=64852" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;