impeach bob taxt???

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Petrovich
*** Banned ***

impeach bob taxt???

Post by Petrovich »

I find it extremely difficult to muster any kind of sympathy for Ohio's worst governor. He'll garner as much support from me as he has given Ohio's lawful gun owners.

However....does it come as a surprise to anyone that the dems are resorting to their usual, partisan lowball tactics? Okay....he didn't report some golf and meals....impeachment???

Frankly, I think the dems and bob taxt deserve each other; and it's going to be a pleasure watching the whole, filthy mess wallow in the sewer.
ballistic

impeach bob taxt?

Post by ballistic »

To Petrofergov: I was going to ask if it occured to you that that Afghan Hound looked a little like Streisand. At first glance I thought it was hybrid of a Collie and Phyllis Diller.
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Re: impeach bob taxt?

Post by Petrovich »

ballistic wrote:To Petrofergov: I was going to ask if it occured to you that that Afghan Hound looked a little like Streisand. At first glance I thought it was hybrid of a Collie and Phyllis Diller.
You could be right......
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Oh, wait...now I know. If you do a right click on the image and choose 'properties' the file name has 'streisand' in it.