ROB LUDEMAN FOR MAYOR IN TOLEDO

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

williampelish
*** Banned ***

ROB LUDEMAN FOR MAYOR IN TOLEDO

Post by williampelish »

I just finished a phone call with Mr Ludeman here in Toledo. He has stated that when Carty Finkbeiner was passing all the anti-gun laws he was voting against them. He as all the Candidates say he will try and find a way to make Toledo attractive to businesses. He is finding that the government is in too many businesses (better known as up there behinds) business.

He feels the same way about Gun Crimes Commited By Criminals as most of us do. I said we should have tougher gun laws against criminals. He agreed.

I endorse him for Mayor of Toledo Ohio. Find out what you can. Give his people a call. Toss your 2 pennies into this post. (No Carty Remarks Allowed! Just Kidding)

Before I forget. I did speak with him about a gentleman that lives in Columbus that has a AK 47 that he has from a part of his history while serving in Vietnam. His thoughts were if you were a collector he sees no reason why you shouldn't own such a weapon if you choose too.

As far as gun rights go he is the man for Toledo Ohio. However, be your own judge. I reached him via City Council and gave him a phone call. I wasn't expecting to get to talk with him directly. However, I am glad I did. He gets my vote. I feel he is good for Toledo.

William Pelish
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

When I used to appear before the Toledo City Council to argue against one or another of their silly anti-gun bills, Ludeman was one of only two or three friendly faces. Perhaps, if he were mayor, he wouldn't cast a deciding vote to continue the Saturday Night Special laws...
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
williampelish
*** Banned ***

Post by williampelish »

tommcnaughton wrote:When I used to appear before the Toledo City Council to argue against one or another of their silly anti-gun bills, Ludeman was one of only two or three friendly faces. Perhaps, if he were mayor, he wouldn't cast a deciding vote to continue the Saturday Night Special laws...
Tom and others...

He stated he voted against the Saturday Night Special law on the council. He said he thought it was stupid.

Will