It looks like Montgomery is droppin out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

BEAR!

Post by BEAR! »

Grendel is THE man for the job then! Thanks guys.
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

BEAR! wrote:Grendel is THE man for the job then!
Betty Montgomery has statewide recognition. She's got enough clout to attempt a shot at the governor's mansion. She has been the AG before. She's got a lot of money, and probably the support of the state Republican Party.

Who is Tim Grendel? I've never heard of him. What gives you the idea that he can beat her...?
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
GWC

Post by GWC »

Tim Grendell has been the underdog in every race he's been in, and won them all IIRC. His wife Diane is now a judge. She has won being the underdog many times also. Both of them are VERY solid on 2nd Am. issues. Don't count him out.
Firebrand 1971

TG basic info

Post by Firebrand 1971 »

Firebrand 1971

spread the word

Post by Firebrand 1971 »

tommcnaughton wrote:
BEAR! wrote:Grendel is THE man for the job then!
Betty Montgomery has statewide recognition. She's got enough clout to attempt a shot at the governor's mansion. She has been the AG before. She's got a lot of money, and probably the support of the state Republican Party.

Who is Tim Grendel? I've never heard of him. What gives you the idea that he can beat her...?
Montgomery is bad for gun rights and she is incompetent. When she was the AG she was asleep at the wheel. Grendell deserves a shot. He is a very stand up guy. He doesn't seem like your typical politician. He does what he says. Lets spread the word around. We an overcome the money issues...
BEAR!

Post by BEAR! »

Tom;
I didn't say Grendel could beat Montgomery. However, with statements she's made regarding CC, I would vote against her in the primary.

I'd much rather have a pro gun A.G. than have one that feels there is no need for concealed carry.

If she becomes the Republican candidate I'll hold my nose and vote for her.
NRA Endowment Member
OFCC Member

"Life is tough, its even tougher when you're stupid"- John Wayne

http://theoldtimeway.blogspot.com/