Heimlich drops out of Lt. Gov. race

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Heimlich drops out of Lt. Gov. race

Post by jgarvas »

And the shake up begins...
Facing a potentially difficult state-wide election – and his Republican Party possibly losing control of the Hamilton County Board of Commissioners – Phil Heimlich announced today he won’t run for lieutenant governor.

Instead, Heimlich will seek re-election for a second four-year term as commissioner, a job he has held since Jan.1, 2003.
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... /301160007

http://www.ohioccw.org/modules.php?name ... e&sid=3564
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.
Javelin Man
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Javelin Man »

I'm suddenly having doubts about Ted Strickland. Carty Finkbeiner is endorsing him! If that isn't an albatross around your neck I don't know what is.

The people of Toledo deserve Carty if they voted him back into office. No offense to you Toledoans who did what you could to avoid him again.
Famous last words: "I just drank What?!-Socrates

bruh bruh is slang for "complete and total moron" -sodbuster95

The following is a list of children's books that didn't quite make it to the printing press...
1. What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?
2. Daddy Drinks Because You Cry
3. You Were An Accident
4. Bi-Curious George
GWC

Post by GWC »

I guess you could call this the Heimlich maneuver,
jgarvas
OFCC Director
OFCC Director

Post by jgarvas »

GWC wrote:I guess you could call this the Heimlich maneuver,
That was wrong. Funny, but wrong :-)

Can I use it on the OhioCCW.org website title? :-)
Jeff Garvas, President
Ohioans For Concealed Carry

Contrary to a popular belief when I brag about OFCC accomplishments I'm not looking for your thank you or personal recognition. I'd much prefer you send me an email telling me when you are going to get involved in doing what I've been doing since 1999. We are only as effective as we make ourselves. We need the next generation of OFCC to step to the plate.

Is that you?

To Contact Me: Use This Form and pick my name.
GWC

Post by GWC »

jgarvas wrote:
GWC wrote:I guess you could call this the Heimlich maneuver,
That was wrong. Funny, but wrong :-)

Can I use it on the OhioCCW.org website title? :-)
Feel free!
Jronjakoh

Post by Jronjakoh »

P4G that's a good one. Gonna have to send it to my West virginia soninlaw. ^5 dude!!!
Americans need not fear the federal government because they enjoy the advantage of being armed, which you possess over the people of almost every other nation. . James Madison.

What's in Your Wallet?

SEMPER PARATUS
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

Jronjakoh wrote:P4G that's a good one. Gonna have to send it to my West virginia soninlaw. ^5 dude!!!
It's been years since I told a west virginian joke....do they still do that???

Didya hear the one about the west virginian who had to visit a sick relative in the horse pistol??

Seems he had to git on one of them new fangled interstate routes.

He was a goin' up the ramp onto the highway and the sign said Yield.

Undeterred the west virginian drove his old truck onto the highway and right in front of a semi tractor going about seventy miles an hour.

The semi driver swerved and screeched on his breaks, lost control of his rig and ended up in the median.

Seeing this in his rearview mirror the west virginian figured he should go back and see if he could help.

Upon approaching the truck he said, "hey there feller....are you awright????

The truckdriver says, "hell no I ain't alright you damn fool..you made me run right off the road!!!

The west virginian says, heck, I'm sorry...didn't mean no harm..

The trucker says, "didn't you see that Yield sign back there???"

The west virginian thinks for a second and says, "Oh yeah...that there sign...I DID see it.....and I yield and yield as loud as I could, but I don't think ye hear'd me!!
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Yup, an Ohio State Highway Patrolman pulled over a West Virginian. He asked the man, "Do you have any ID?"

The West Virginian replied, "About what...?"
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

tommcnaughton wrote:Yup, an Ohio State Highway Patrolman pulled over a West Virginian. He asked the man, "Do you have any ID?"

The West Virginian replied, "About what...?"
It's good to know some things never change. :D
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

http://whiznews.com/article.php?articleId=13860

Now here's one I'd support.

How many of you remember that Joy was the original sponsor of HB12?
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Petrofergov wrote:How many of you remember that Joy was the original sponsor ofB12?
Yup, I used to correspond with Ms. Padgett for a time. She was one of the ones who went first.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.