DEMOCRATS TRYING TO GET BILLBOARD SPACE

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Knip007

DEMOCRATS TRYING TO GET BILLBOARD SPACE

Post by Knip007 »

Decocrats are trying to shame Jean Schmidt for her actions during a congressional meeting. Trying to buy space and getting rejected, democrats are working hard to put the republican party out of business come next year. Follow the link and read.

http://www.channelcincinnati.com/news/5 ... etail.html
Knip007

Post by Knip007 »

I'm so lonely, so so sooooo lonely................... :( :(
ampleworks

Post by ampleworks »

For once, I'm thankful that Lamar virtually holds the monopoly of the southern ohio Tri-state area!
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Right-Leaning Billboard Company Rejects Anti-Schmidt Billboa

Post by TunnelRat »

Channel Five Cincinnati wrote:Right-Leaning Billboard Company Rejects Anti-Schmidt Billboards

WASHINGTON -- An advertising company that gives most of its political donations to Republicans blocked the Democratic National Committee from putting up billboards criticizing Rep. Jean Schmidt, R-Ohio.

Lamar Advertising Co. of Baton Rouge, La., refused to put up two billboards in Portsmouth, Ohio, and another in Cincinnati with a picture of Schmidt and the following message: "Shame on you, Jean Schmidt: Stop attacking veterans. Keep your eye on the ball -- we need a real plan for Iraq."

The billboards are the result of 7,000 donations, DNC executive director Tom McMahon said, after Schmidt attacked Rep. John Murtha, D-Pa., a Marine veteran, for his call for withdrawal from Iraq. Schmidt was booed off the House floor two weeks ago when she said "cowards cut and run, Marines never do."

She has since apologized.
BTW, Although Schmidt has since apologized, I have not and do not intend to.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
THE BIG HAMMER

Re: Right-Leaning Billboard Company Rejects Anti-Schmidt Bil

Post by THE BIG HAMMER »

tommcnaughton wrote:
BTW, Although Schmidt has since apologized, I have not and do not intend to.

Good for you Tom! Never back down.
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
OFCC MEMBER, NWTF MEMBER,
PHEASANTS FOREVER MEMBER