Jim Petro Answers OFCC Survey

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

TunnelRat wrote: 2) For a politician to say that he would "strongly consider supporting such legislation" at this stage of the campaign is frankly a fairly bold statement. I liked Blackwell's remarks better, but what Petro said isn't anything to be upset about.]
Precisely.

Compare that to a politician who says, "no new taxes" or "a chicken in every pot." They say it, but did they do it? A classic example of that was taxt....didn't he stroke the second amendment crowd with campaign promises??? THAT was a load of manure.

Mr. Petro isn't the kind of fellow to say something and not do it.

In fact, as TR pointed out....for him to say he "strongly supports" something is virtually a dead ringer.

I know I've said this but it's worth repeating. His track record is his biggest testament. Judge him by what he says....I think that's a good measure of him. However, judge him MORE by what he's already done for us. He has a proven record with regard to second amendment rights.

No knocking Mr. Blackwell, but if he starts making a bunch of promises I say look out.
jmwildenthal

Post by jmwildenthal »

Petrofergov wrote:However, judge him MORE by what he's already done for us. He has a proven record with regard to second amendment rights.
His strongest demonstration is as a fiscal conservative. Didn't he say he'd reduced his administration's budget in two different elected offices?
Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Post by Petrovich »

jmwildenthal wrote:
Petrofergov wrote:However, judge him MORE by what he's already done for us. He has a proven record with regard to second amendment rights.
His strongest demonstration is as a fiscal conservative. Didn't he say he'd reduced his administration's budget in two different elected offices?
Well that has to be a good thing.