Ken Blackwell Answers OFCC Survey

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Petrovich
*** Banned ***

Re: GWC

Post by Petrovich »

TunnelRat wrote:
NDN MAN wrote:I could be wrong about the poison pill statement. But I know I am right about when H.B.12 was introduced. And I still think he may FLIP FLOP if elected, Just like SHAFT. However Petro may really have changed his stance on 2A. Or he may be paying 2A lip service for political gain.
If you want to use such phrases as "FLIP FLOP" and "his ANTI 2A stand", and "paying 2A lip service for political gain", you really need to back it up with quotes from Petro himself. It is not fair to smear a politician with innuendo and half-remembered statements.

For as long as HB12 has been in force, Petro has aggressively defended our concealed carry rights and has worked ceaselessly to gain reciprocity for Ohio's CHL with other states. He was gracious enough to come to the bigtime OFCC Get Together this summer and address this motley crew. We ought not to receive and repeat an evil report lightly unless it is grounded in fact.
Bravo.

If Mr. Petro "flip flopped" I guess he "flopped" onto the right side.

I resent the portrayal, frankly, especially in the absence of anything to back up the claims.

A bird in the bag is worth two on the wing. Mr. Blackwell is an attractive option, but he's untried.

Mr. Petro has demonstrated where his loyalties are.

If MY MEMORY serves me correctly he was PIVOTAL in getting HB12 passed.

As for the poison pills??? I cannot imagine he endorsed those. Speaking of which....let's get him into the governor's office and let's make those 'poison pills' disappear.
Henry Bowman

Post by Henry Bowman »

Remember folks, since this is the Blackwell thread, that Ken Blackwell responded that he opposed the restriction on carry in restauraunts that served alcohol and would work to remove it. Petro supports keeping this stupid and dangerous restriction.

Why settle for lukewarm when you can have red hot?
Send lawyers, guns, and money...
dan_sayers

Post by dan_sayers »

So did Draganic. He even went further in regard to another question to prove he wasn't just telling us what we wanted to hear, but was sincerely regarding each question.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Have you noticed how Petro is wearing his Family and Religion on his sleeve now? I have met Blackwell twice and was impressed with the way he expressed his values.
Ken is the man!
OhioMike

Post by OhioMike »

Blackwell gets my vote and support.... :wink: