What Cities in Ohio are class III friendly?

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Hkusp9mm

What Cities in Ohio are class III friendly?

Post by Hkusp9mm »

I know the Cuyahoga county sheriff will not sign class IIIs. I heard it varys city to city which ones will sign or not.
Ring

Post by Ring »

no big city, cleveland, akron,toledo,clumb,dayton, but if u live in cuyahoga, most police in the suburbs will, what city r u in?
Hkusp9mm

Post by Hkusp9mm »

I live in Maple Heights, Ohio. I am going in this week to the police Dept to be fingerprinted. I was able to get a signnature on an SBR. I must of called the police chiefs desk about five times. They callled me back saying please do not call the police chiefs desk again, and to come in and see us. I never thought i would get a signature there. I don't know if he would sign for any Full-Auto weapons though. Theres no reason why they shouldn't sign. They all have there own personal preference. :D
Rob-Black99RT

Post by Rob-Black99RT »

Ring wrote:no big city, cleveland, akron,toledo,clumb,dayton, but if u live in cuyahoga, most police in the suburbs will, what city r u in?
No signatures in London, either. The whole lot of them (police dept, Sheriff, and Coroner) are all unwilling to sign a Form 4.

Per Sheriff Sabin when asked about a suppressor: "I don't want anybody to have anything like that in my county". :evil:

Thank goodness for corps and LLC's. ;) More than one way to get around the anti-gun morons...
- Rob
G30