Engineer/educator to challenge DeWine

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

LeiraHoward

Engineer/educator to challenge DeWine

Post by LeiraHoward »

http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ ... 40427/1056
By Jessica Brown
Enquirer staff writer

LEBANON - Saying he wanted to control the reach, cost and growth of government, a Cincinnati engineer and math teacher announced Thursday that he would challenge U.S. Sen. Mike DeWine for the Republican nomination.

Pierce said he is anti-abortion, and supports the right to bear arms, though he does not own a gun, he said.
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

Leira!
'bout time you showed up over here.

Welcome.

A word of caution - pay no attention to Petroforgov - he's a shameless flirt and not to be trusted.

BTW, you know me as "mk86fcc"
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
LeiraHoward

Post by LeiraHoward »

NavyChief wrote:Leira!
'bout time you showed up over here.

Welcome.

BTW, you know me as "mk86fcc"
Ah! Hi, mk86fcc/NavyChief.... it is so difficult to keep track of people when they have different nics on differen forums! MY nic, on the other hand, is pretty unique. :D I've actually lurked on here off and on for a bit, just hadn't gotten around to posting/registering yet.
NavyChief wrote: A word of caution - pay no attention to Petroforgov - he's a shameless flirt and not to be trusted.
I'm assuming you're talking about Jim Petro for governor... Why exactly do you say that? From what I've seen, he's done a good job of pro-actively getting other states to enter into reciprocity with us for the CHL, so maybe I'm missing something?
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

LeiraHoward wrote:
NavyChief wrote: A word of caution - pay no attention to Petroforgov - he's a shameless flirt and not to be trusted.
I'm assuming you're talking about Jim Petro for governor... Why exactly do you say that? From what I've seen, he's done a good job of pro-actively getting other states to enter into reciprocity with us for the CHL, so maybe I'm missing something?
Nah. I was talkin' about our ersatz Rooskie "Petrofergov" (I originally misspelled it.) here on the forum.
Total repeal of ALL firearms/weapons laws at the local, state and federal levels. Period. Wipe the slate clean.
LeiraHoward

Post by LeiraHoward »

NavyChief wrote:Nah. I was talkin' about our ersatz Rooskie "Petrofergov" (I originally misspelled it.) here on the forum.
Oh, okay. Ya confused me! (The fact that it was in a thread about candidates for election also aided the confusion.) :D
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

NavyChief wrote:A word of caution - pay no attention to Petroforgov - he's a shameless flirt and not to be trusted.
Chief, I am ashamed of you! We here tryto be open and receiving. Just because someone is a child molester and mentally deficient is no reason to slander his name.

Remember: the Russians are our friends...
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
NavyChief
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by NavyChief »

tommcnaughton wrote:
NavyChief wrote:A word of caution - pay no attention to Petroforgov - he's a shameless flirt and not to be trusted.
Chief, I am ashamed of you! We here try to be open and receiving. Just because someone is a child molester and mentally deficient is no reason to slander his name.

Remember: the Russians are our friends...
Actually, my greater concern is his strong leaning toward blissninnyness - I fear we may have to stage an intervention. :mrgreen: