RKBA US Senate Candidate to speak in Cincinnati

Discussion of Firearm Politics & Legislation. This forum is now strictly limited to discussions directly related to firearms.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

BB62

RKBA US Senate Candidate to speak in Cincinnati

Post by BB62 »

Monday, Nov. 28 at 7PM, John Mitchel, Lt Col, USAF (ret) will be speaking at the Blue Chip Young Republican meeting at O'Bryon's Irish Pub (upstairs), 1998 Madison Rd, Cincinnati Ohio 45208.

He is very pro-RKBA, and is challenging Mike Dewine (aka (D)whine) in the primary. I and plenty of others are sick of RINOs like him betraying gun owners. I met him on the Xenia Walk, and at the 2005 OFCC Picnic in the Park.

Other politicians will also be there and it would be great to see a big turnout for him, to reinforce the point that gun owners are mad and active in politics.

Whether you come to this meeting or not, please give strong consideration to voting for a non-RINO (if you vote Republican) in the primary.

Be there or be square!

Jeff Smith
Yes, I do believe in open carry. An openly armed man is clear in his intentions. Concealed carriers are sneaks and skulkers and elitist, boot licking, political contribution making, running dog lackies of The Man. <wink> (thx grumpycoconut - OpenCarry.org)

Got Freedom?

Accountant, Computer & Management Consultant
Scuba Diver, NRA Life Member, NRA Instructor
collin

Post by collin »

I'm a Blue Chipper...I'll try to be there.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

The problem I have with this is that Mitchel has maybe a snowball's chance in hell of getting the nomination. While a vote for Mitchel may "send a message" to DeWine, I don't think Mike is gonna bother reading his mail. This is not going to be a serious challenge to DeWine.

On the other hand, on the Democrat side, Paul Hackett, a pro-gun Dem (if there is such a thing) may have a fairly good chance of taking the Democrat Party's nod away from Sherrod Brown.

Now, I am not saying that Hackett is really pro-gun. We only have his word for that, and we all know what a Democrat's word is worth once the election is over. Yet Sherrod Brown is a flaming, anti-gun, nutcase! It might be better, if we want to "send a message", to send it to the Dems by registering as Democrats for the primary and voting for Hackett.
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.
JSK333

Post by JSK333 »

This is the guy I mentioned in another post. He got around 35% of the primary vote, without any advertising that I saw.

I think he could do a lot better next year if he got some press. Especially against DeWine this time (super RINO), not Voinovich.
Solomon
Brian D.

Post by Brian D. »

My fellow Sou'westers may be a little optimistic there, Tom, but c'mon, did you see where the meeting's being held me boy? 'Tisnt any harm in showin' up then, is there?
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
TunnelRat
Deceased
Deceased

Post by TunnelRat »

Brian D. wrote:My fellow Sou'westers may be a little optimistic there, Tom, but c'mon, did you see where the meeting's being held me boy? 'Tisnt any harm in showin' up then, is there?
Sure an' Begorra, it's in an Irish pub! What was I thinkin'? I may make the drive after all...

Regardless of the speeches, we can have a fine old fist fight, and party until the police come. Erin go Bragh!
TunnelRat

"Applying the standard that is well established in our case law, we hold that the Second Amendment right is fully applicable to the States." ~ McDonald v. Chicago

When your only tools are a hammer and sickle, every problem starts to look like too much freedom.