Wayne County Renewal

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

scottb
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Wayne County Renewal

Post by scottb »

Just an FYI for anyone renewing in Wayne County. They are currently booked into the first of August. It pays to verify appointment availability (in any county) before you get too close to expiration.
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”― George Carlin
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Re: Wayne County Renewal

Post by JustaShooter »

Makes sense - we are just past the 5-year mark since the Santa Monica, Ca shooting (which was about 6 months after Sandy Hook) so likely a bunch of folks who got theirs during that explosion of new licenses are now renewing.
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
scottb
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by scottb »

Quick update on Wayne County. I went in for my appointment in the afternoon of Monday, August 6. Appointment lasted less than ten minutes. My new license was in the mailbox that Thursday. My wife had her appointment the week before with a similar outcome.
“Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.”― George Carlin
glove

Post by glove »

Renewed today. Had a appointment for 11:40AM got there at 11:30 took me right in. The whole deal took about 10 minutes and walked out with my new permit. And on the plus side I am a Veteran so it was free. :D
By the way this was my second renewal.
NRA Life Member
Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club Member 72-75