Lake county-A+

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Johnoh

Lake county-A+

Post by Johnoh »

Had an appointment for 1 pm today. They were all on lunch when I got there. When they came back around 1:20 I had my license in my hand before 1:35.
Bianchi?

Re: Lake county-A+

Post by Bianchi? »

Well that's wicked fast. I'll have to go there instead of Geauga. Last time, they took a whole DAY to get me my renewal. A WHOLE DAY!

Seriously, that's some impressive service.
I've had consistently good results with ether.
Cruiser
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by Cruiser »

Johnoh wrote:Had an appointment for 1 pm today. They were all on lunch when I got there. When they came back around 1:20 I had my license in my hand before 1:35.
New or Renewal?
Abandon ye all HOPE!
Johnoh

Post by Johnoh »

Cruiser wrote:
Johnoh wrote:Had an appointment for 1 pm today. They were all on lunch when I got there. When they came back around 1:20 I had my license in my hand before 1:35.
New or Renewal?
New
Birdman

Post by Birdman »

Unlike Ashtabula county.......Lake county has service, with a smile.
“It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people’s minds”-Sam Adams

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."
- Mark Twain, Notebook, 1935
pirateguy191

Post by pirateguy191 »

Bianchi? wrote:Well that's wicked fast. I'll have to go there instead of Geauga. Last time, they took a whole DAY to get me my renewal. A WHOLE DAY!

Seriously, that's some impressive service.
Portage is the same way.
"In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem." - Ronald Reagan

"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." ~ Mike Vanderboegh

NRA member, NRA basic pistol instructor, DBACB
ClevelandGlocks

Post by ClevelandGlocks »

Lake county is great. I live in Cuyahoga county, but after I found out I couldn't have an appointment for over 2 months out I decided to try my luck with Lake. I was able to schedule my appointment online with the date of my earliest convenience. Once at Lake counties sheriff's office, with completed application in hand I turned in my app, $50 and current license, had a picture taken and was immediately given my new license. So, A+ from me too.