Renewal Question

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

teddybear49d
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Renewal Question

Post by teddybear49d »

This question is a little early, my license doesn't expire till May of next year(2018). At any rate, this will my 2nd renewal. Do I need to recertify the range portion or anything else to renew?
1911's Are Awesome

"

Always Faithfull There are no X-Marines, only FORMER Marines for once a Marine always a Marine!

OFCC
Brian D.

Re: Renewal Question

Post by Brian D. »

No, the requirement to redo range qualifications went away a few years ago. Bring da money, bring da photo (in most counties anyhow) and fill out fairly simple form that should only require you to list the addresses you've lived at since your previous license renewal.
Quit worrying, hide your gun well, shut up, and CARRY that handgun!

********************************************************************************
1911 and Browning Hi Power Enthusianado.
JustaShooter
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by JustaShooter »

Brian D. wrote:fill out fairly simple form that should only require you to list the addresses you've lived at since your previous license renewal.
The updated application only asks for your current address, no more listing all addresses since 18 or even since your last application.

Here's a link to the current version of the application: http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/File ... ation-%28P" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Christian, Husband, Father
NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Want to become more active with OFCC and help fight for your rights? Click Here!
teddybear49d
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by teddybear49d »

Ok, I think I can handle that, thanks both you guys very much !!!!
1911's Are Awesome

"

Always Faithfull There are no X-Marines, only FORMER Marines for once a Marine always a Marine!

OFCC
Tru-Heathen

Post by Tru-Heathen »

Hardin County Sheriff's Office took the picture for my initial license,like you I'm not up for renewal until next year.
Might want to call ahead & find out if they still take the picture. Extension 2119
http://co.hardin.oh.us/sheriff/services.php
A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.

- Verse 38 from the Havamal, the Wisdom of Odin.
teddybear49d
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Post by teddybear49d »

Thanks TH !!
1911's Are Awesome

"

OFCC