Delaware County - One Hour Turnaround

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

sd790
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Delaware County - One Hour Turnaround

Post by sd790 »

I had two students, a married couple, just go to Delaware County yesterday for their initial CHL application. They both left with their new licenses in hand in just over an hour. That's the fastest that I've heard of anywhere in the state.

I just voted to keep Delaware County Sheriff Martin in office for another term. Evem though he had no competition, I wish I could have voted for him more than once. He understands freedom, individual liberty, and our rights. We need more like him.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
JonasM

Re: Delaware County - One Hour Turnaround

Post by JonasM »

By Ohio standards, that's very, very good. But good luck beating Lake County - I was in and out in less than 15 minutes with CHL in hand.
Flexmoney

Post by Flexmoney »

I have some friends that just took their class. Is this quick turnaround time in Delaware County the norm now/still ?
Kyle F.
USPSA Board of Directors - Area 5
sd790
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sd790 »

I suggest that you call them and ask what their turnaround time is. It will be subject to your background. If you have any questionable record, that will surely Skye then down.
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
NRA Certified Range Safety Officer