Lucas County Wait Time?

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

Ryanr623

Lucas County Wait Time?

Post by Ryanr623 »

Good afternoon gentleman. Just finished my training and submitted the paperwork, got photo's and fingerprinted on Monday, the 27th. I checked in at 11:37 and was out at 11:43. Only other person there was a guy registering as a sex offender behind me. Pleasantly surprised.

Anyway, if you applied recently, how long has it taken to "get the call"? The lady said "it could take 1-2 weeks". So I'm assuming I'm going to be waiting 2 weeks.

Thanks!
wkdravenna

Re: Lucas County Wait Time?

Post by wkdravenna »

Took one day. For renewal last month.
Isn't it nice that women who might be trying to get protection have to goto the same place as their attacker?
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK
Ryanr623

Post by Ryanr623 »

Wow! Nice! I'm assuming renewals go faster, but that is good news anyway. Also, I'm thinking there were an influx of applications after the Orlando shooting. I will keep everyone updated and let you know when I get it.

Yeah it's kind of ironic that CHL holders must go to the office of sex offenders. Especially if you are, as you said, a woman. I'd assume a lot of women get their CHL to prevent such people from succeeding.
Ryanr623

Post by Ryanr623 »

Update. Week and a half and nothing yet. There has been a holiday in there, so I wasn't expecting it yet.... but would've been nice :D I think due to the Orlando incident I may be waiting for a while. Oh well, went 33 years without one LOL.

I will update everyone when I receive it.