Lucas County

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

lionsfan

Lucas County

Post by lionsfan »

Turned my renewal paperwork in on Tuesday 3/29/16 at the Lucas County Sheriffs office. New license was issued 4/5/16 mailed and postmarked 4/8/16
but didn't receive until today the 14th. Good turnaround time for the Sheriffs office, the USPS not so much.

Overall a nice experience. There were three people in front of me when I got there but I was still out of the building in about 20 minutes. Very professional
people in the CCW office.
wkdravenna

Re: Lucas County

Post by wkdravenna »

Just want to say that I applied for Renewal on Tuesday the 5/24 and I was contacted on the 25th it was ready and picked up on the 26th.

Pretty good, the deputy's are all nice. I saw the Sheriff himself also seems like a nice man.

Aside from disliking having to fill out a forum asking me if I am an Illegal Alien which is confusing since a previous question specified that I was born in Ravenna Ohio. Also they ask you 5 times if your wanted or a felon. Its like How many times can I tell you simply I am a citizen who's not a felon / charged.
My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country. - JFK
MyWifeSaidYes
OFCC Coordinator
OFCC Coordinator

Post by MyWifeSaidYes »

wkdravenna wrote:...

Aside from disliking having to fill out a forum asking me if I am an Illegal Alien which is confusing since a previous question specified that I was born in Ravenna Ohio. Also they ask you 5 times if your wanted or a felon. Its like How many times can I tell you simply I am a citizen who's not a felon / charged.
That's worthy of a whole new topic.
MyWifeSaidYes
sodbuster95
OFCC Patron Member
OFCC Patron Member

Post by sodbuster95 »

lionsfan wrote:Good turnaround time for the Sheriffs office, the USPS not so much.
With mail in Northwest Ohio now routed up to Detroit and then back down to Toledo, even if both the sender and recipient are in the same city, the time frames for transit in this area have gotten ridiculous.
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Information posted in these forums is my personal opinion only. It is not intended, nor should it be construed, as legal advice.