New Application - Lake County

If you have questions or know the answers to questions about the application and renewal process this forum is for you. Post your experiences or ask your new applicant questions here.

Moderators: Chuck, Mustang380gal, Coordinators, Moderators

rolleroh

New Application - Lake County

Post by rolleroh »

Scheduled my appointment online via iPhone and availability was inside a week - setup 3/22 appointment on 3/16. Initial availability was 4/5 and 4/18, however, and 3/22 became open after a few refresh attempts over a couple days.

I arrived for my appointment today w complete application, certificate, and driver's license - they will take a new picture if you bring one. Walked out w my license inside 20 minutes and officers were 100% friendly and helpful throughout. They were even actively helping others who lost things and/ or were not prepared without attitude or annoyance.

This experience is clearly contingent on a clear background check which is only completely certain after they run it.

The process was commendable and they clearly advocate Ohioans right to bear arms. I live in Cuyahoga County and will happily drive almost an hour for each renewal. I absolutely appreciate their efforts to actively support CHL by making the process enjoyable and simple.

Many thanks
rbel
OFCC Member
OFCC Member

Re: New Application - Lake County

Post by rbel »

Ditto My wife and I live in Cuyahoga, but did the drive to Lake. In and out within 20 minutes each with CHL in hand. Fast friendly service that can't be beat.